Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Chainsaw Chick

  1. #11
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice CHAINSAW. Cherie!

    I think I just swallowed my TONGUE!

    Ow-wee-wow-wee!

    Sheri

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just releasing a new "noise" track for a college-friend to burn to cdr. Used Cheries voice throughout, from some Net-radio interview.

    Can't really hear her voice, but may as well post it up, cause it IS her voice. As an FYI. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...BF6A1E31C7C6D4

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I wonder if that is an interview I have heard before?

    Do you know where it came from Reved?
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #14
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    HERE !!! HERE !!! I Raise my glass [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

    Gus you da man you keep everyone wanting to
    come back I commend you friend

  5. #15
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    An oldie by yers truly! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Chainsaw Chick
    Her ART is really slick
    I guess that you could say it is her bailiwick
    The majesty she shares
    sure gets alot of stares
    'cause people are amazed with her sea turtles and her bears
    Carving 'neath the sun
    her work is never done
    one masterpiece is finished and she starts another one
    Mermaids and racoons
    fill her afternoons
    ain't none of CC's critters could be called picayunes
    Imagine seeing a log
    turn into a dog
    right before your eyes and you'll see why I'm all agog

    Chainsaw Chick Rules!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very Nice Gus [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    I wonder if that is an interview I have heard before?

    Do you know where it came from Reved?
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was posted on this board about a year ago. Don't remember exactly which thread, but recollect it was one we spent a LOT of time trying to reformat & zip / RAR so everyone could have a listen.

  8. #18
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    In that case, I HAVE heard it!
    Thanks Reved! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Thanks for the kudos Wingy and Wolfy
    and for the GOOD VIBES you guys exude, hereabouts!

    THAT'S what it's all about, imo!

    Later dudes!
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #19
    Inactive Member bobbiculvercity's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I know I am super behind on all this, but wow, I didn't even know anyone could do this, she is super,talk about talent, I have one question is there anything she can't do? I am so dissapointed as I also was browsing through the other things, jewelery which as you know she also makes,well I didn't change the adress as we are only here for a couple more months till we are done with chemo, and it didn't recognize my adress so it wouldn't go through, does anyone know how paypal works, I was wondering if I could somehow put money with my card and still use my old adress but have the jewelery come here, sorry this is so long, didn't mean to bore you all, oh sorry 1more thing does it matter with the pay pal thingy if I am in Canada, thanks for any help you all are a super bunch, I wish I had found this site way sooner!

    Hugs, Bobbixo

  10. #20
    Inactive Member bobbiculvercity's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Oh wow Gus thanks I was super embarassed even asking how Paypal works as most kids know, and well I am ahemmm just a teeeeensy bit past teens lol, as for the info you gave me it was everything I had been searching for thanks so much, you are such a sweetie, I really appreciate the kind welcome, I sure will try it, however we are three hours ahead here, and today was alittle bit long so zzzz's are soon for this kid, as for your last question, if it is ok with you I would rather tell you in a pm, sorry but pity isn't for me, and I am not wanting to upset or offend anyone, I am fighting a battle if you do want to know just pm me as I know your very discreet, oh loved your poetry secret talents you been holding out on us huh?!?

    Take Good Care of "YOU"
    Always, Hugs,bobbi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic